October 25th, 2015
Well, I’ve wanted to do a podcast for a couple years now, and have finally gotten around to doing it! A lot of work but i enjoy it! It reminds me of when I was a little girl and I’d make my own radio show on blank cassette tapes lol.
I’m trying to see what the frequency of the show should be, so give me a little time. And give me your input! Let me know if you want one once a month, once a week, etc.
I have 5 segments to this podcast
1. 7UP Stories – where myself or a guest tells a story in 7 minutes or less, usually having some sort of business take away from a moment we’ve experienced.
2. Songology – Where a song that myself or a guest is affiliated with. Whether we wrote, produced, engineered, performed on it, whatever, we give a little background info about a particular song
3. Go To Gadget – Some sort of tool or instrument, or gadget that’s very useful at the moment
4. #AskESeats – Grammy nominated Drummer and producer Eric Seats answers listeners quesitons having to do with music, industry,, or business
5. Tare Of The Week – using a geeky term, a tare is when a balance is set to zero. So in preparation for the next podcast, the end of the podcast will be set to zero by mentioning something that gives be balance, whether it’s a restaurant, movie, or a place.
You can listen to and subscribe to the podcast right now via SoundCloud ( https://soundcloud.com/user-425913083 ) or on iTunes here https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-balance-room-podcast/id1050369620?mt=2 ) !
Enjoy and let me know what you think!!